12 Jul 2012

Shut the Mouth (hmmmphhhhh*******)

Do you feel it ???? day by day, this world running so fast... do youuuuuu ???
Because i feel this routine make me crazy, my Job, my Businnes, my Life...but the very obvious things that is : my belly become bigger...
Huffhh..i dont know how to share about this happiness.........but yup its 12 week's and still counting!!!!!

So sorry for some people who ask me about my condition before, but i'm not respond it.....because i ám one of person who believe about PAMALI's thing :).....That's why im not shared it much about new comer wanna be, but if some people ask me the question i'm ready now to answer :))

Did I feel Shock ? I AM..................................Why ???
I ám a newbie, just around 3 month ago that we are getting married, and since our big day as a nu couple.. only two weeks that we have time together.
I wasn't thinking that Allah will be so fast to give us this present...but yea, yea you right... I got that "gift" Allah give us this new responsibility :

On 16 April : I still get my period until 7 days next...
On 29 April : I'am getting married
On 16 May : I'm still waitin my next period, waitin, waitin and waitin.....but *ooowwwww* i'm LATE

I try to buy TP at that time not only one but two!!!! : but the result is *Negative (-)* then i'm still waiting until one week after, the result it's same *Negative (-)*
I check it with the TP is SENSITIVE (brand) --> price : 21.000 IDR, but when i told to my best friends, she said : "what for you buy SENSITIVE????, that is expensive and the result not exactly correct, better you buy AKURAT, the price is cheaper and the accuracy mostly correct"

Then i'm goin to buy another brand : AKURAT, I buy it two again!!! (because from the price, for one SENSITIVE you can buy 2 AKURAT) : check in the early morning : I saw 2 pink line on the TP (but the second line it's not really clear) hmmmm *i'm not sure*..... I check it again in the next day : same result like the first... confuse --> is it positif or not ?????

I told my Mom...but yeeaaaaaa : she's not sure with me
I told my Hubby also, hmmmmm yeaaaaa he's said "could be 50 : 50".....so i decided GO TO DOCTOR for make sure, so no question mark more in my mind !!!!
I'm just go to doctor around my office, after i'am waiting for 2 hours for check, finnally i meet the doctor, and she said : "Congratulation bu, you're pregnant and this is already 4 WEEKS!!!" --> wakkkkkkkk wakkkk ........ wawwww wawwwwwww (echoooooooooo)
WHATTTTT!!!! 4 Weeks ??? i'm getting late only one week 4 days, why you can said its already 4 weeks ??? did you feel sure about this doc!!!!!
And then i know now :  every doctor always calculate to prediction age from the baby.......... is since our first day period..!! (its really not good news for me.......made people asume the negative think....well who care....whatever)

Did I feel Happy ? I AM ................Why ???
What is your purpose after your getting married????? collect much money or feel completely.
no.no.no.....for me, baby its my next target...but in this condition, i guess no one would be like to face it
Refer to condition of my hubby whose still work in "The City of Gold" which is make us get a big distance a thousand km.... this situation i really dont like it a lot.....actually after getting married i will follow him come to that country (the place he is still workin) but refer my condition i can't now...
I guarantee any woman wouldn't be happy to face this pregnancy alone. Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........You can't be spoiled, You feel lonely, No one kiss your stomach in the morning to say hello... I feel it, and sometimes it's make me sad. But is it the tears and cry can help you ?? no isn't. I just must live as it is, because no choice, that's not our choice also...but this is Allah choosen, maybe we will learn another lesson. Allah always be nice, and they give us this situation will have a purpose also.

Did you feel Throw Up ? hmmm.. don't asking.......because  I AM
I can't counting how many time i'm visting my new best friend : "REST ROOM", we're now very closed each other.....since early wake up till another new wake up..............i fell closed with this CLOSET :D

Ho..ho...ho, now after i answer all the common question, I hope many people don't ask to many questions yet, since I am still digesting all of the information and try to calm down my feelings on this........................and now i must face the hard thing new tempation : yeaaaaaaaaaa.... that one.........I need to keep my mouth shut (literally)

Still many months to go..wish me Luck.............

Hosh.......Hoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 komentar:

  1. Alhamdulillah...selamat yah Uchie sayank...wlopun sedih,tp msh ada ortu yg dampingin,so dbwt happy aja biar dedeknya jg happy...smoga sehat2 slalu yaah...doain gw cepet nyusul niih... :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasi ya anna...doain semua nya sehat dan lancar sampai hari H
      Aku doakan cepat menyusulllllllllllllll kamuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

      Hapus
  2. hebat euy.. selamat ya... jangan sedih pasti ini yang terbaik buat kamu... semoga sehat dedek ma bumilnya..aminnn
    aku pengeeeeeen :P semoga aq juga cepet nyusul :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasiii selina, buat doanya semoga barokah
      Insya Allah cepet dikasih amanah ya.....*injek jempol* :D

      Hapus
  3. semangaaaaaaaaat uchiiie.. ciuum dede bayi dipeyut ibu uchie pengganti ciuman dr ayah di dubai xoxoxo -bacaanyaaa berasaaa cerita diri sendiri, bedanya eikee bs ketemu sabtu minggu :)-

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ahhh amuuuhh.........SEMANGATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT juga ya :)

      Hapus

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.