18 Jul 2012

Not ??? or Ready ...Not

Conversation of this day : Jadi gimana yank.. ambil ga ya ???

DOGGG...NYUT..DOGGG DOGGG..NYUT..NYUTTT..NYUTT (kepala berasa di palu godam)
Pembicaraan dengan suami saya melalui GTALK hari ini membuat saya kebingungan dan sejenak sibuk memikirkan hal hal yang ga penting untuk di pikirin

Question mark stay on my mind :
- Is it bla....??... Is it bla bla??...or Is it bla bla bla..??
- How If this ....?? How If that...?? How if that and this...??
- Don't you think....??

Dan pembicaraan  terputus dengan kalimat, "We continue later, I have teleconference"
....and i reply with : "OK, I have meeting also".......
then blank screen...status ONLINE become OFFLINE

AM I READY????
..... Oh JAKARTA show me how to DECIDE!!! ..should i leave you now ???
*will see next..*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.